Regular dental visits are essential to ensure oral health problems are detected and treated in a timely manner. At the office of Dr. Guest, Guest and Guest, your oral health is our first concern.
With our Patient Services, we want to make sure your teeth stay healthy, function well and look great! With regularly scheduled care, we can prevent decay and recognize potentially serious health risks. Regular cleanings, exams, or advanced restorative treatments, we can meet all your dental needs.
With a friendly, well-trained dental team, the office of Dr. Guest, Guest and Guest is constantly seeking ways to serve their patients better. Our dental team believes in getting to know each patient on a personal level, keeping them an enthusiastic patient in a serene and comfortable setting, and coming back year after year. In fact, many of his patients refer their family and friends to the office and to Dr. Guest; that is the ultimate compliment.
Services we offer include:
- Bonding, to repair small chips or cracks
- Dental Crowns, to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Dental Implants, for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today
- Fillings, to make your teeth strong and healthy again
- Oral Cancer Screenings, to detect disease at a curable stage
- Orthodontic Treatment, to move teeth into the right position
- Periodontal (Gum) Disease Therapy, to prevent tooth loss
- Porcelain Veneers, for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth
- Professional Teeth Cleanings, to maintain good oral health
- Removable Dentures, to help you smile again
- Root Canal Treatment, to save an infected tooth
- Sealants, to protect children’s teeth from decay
- Teeth Whitening, to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- TMJ/TMD Treatment, for chronic jaw pain
- Tooth Extractions, when a tooth is hopelessly damaged or decayed
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. We can also help detect and prevent a range of problems from tooth decay to oral cancers. Patient services are our focus and we will assist with any dental need you or your family may have. Please call (423) 247-2151 or contact our office for assistance.