Cosmetic Dentistry Treatments
Cosmetic dentistry covers a wide array of services, treatments, and procedures. All of these are geared to help you preserve and protect your teeth, ensure your oral health, and keep you feeling and looking your best. Here at Guest, Guest and Guest, there’s several things that we can do to improve your smile. Regardless of age. Whether you need professional teeth whitening treatments, porcelain veneers, dental surgery, or a simple cleaning, our cosmetic dentistry treatments can provide what you need.
The road to a perfect smile always begins with the initial dental examination. This allows us to pinpoint where to begin and make sure there are no signs of underlying dental disease. Once your health is established, we’ll be here to cosmetically enhance your smile in a variety of ways.
Cosmetic Dentistry Procedures
At Guest, Guest and Guest, we cover a wide range of cosmetic dentistry procedures. Here is a selection of what we can do:
- Cleanings & Oral Exams – To keep your teeth and gums healthy, and catch any sign of dental disease.
- Cosmetic Bonding – To repair any small chips or cracks.
- Crowns & Bridgework – To replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth.
- Dental Implants – We can provide the longest-lasting tooth replacements available.
- Extractions – To remove unhealthy teeth that cannot be saved.
- Fillings – To restore any decayed teeth.
- Inlays & Onlays – To fill teeth with larger cavities.
- Invisalign Clear Aligners – For a discreet and comfortable orthodontic treatment.
- Oral Cancer Screenings – To detect a dangerous disease that can be cured with early detection.
- Orthodontic Treatment – To align teeth in the correct position.
- Porcelain Veneers – For repairing large chips or cracks, and to reshape teeth.
- Removable Dentures – To help you smile again.
- Root Canal Treatment – To rescue diseased teeth.
- Sealants – To help prevent cavities.
- Teeth Whitening – To brighten your smile.
- TMD Treatment – For jaw pain that interferes with eating or biting.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings – Receive a completely natural look.
- Tooth-Decay Prevention – To keep your teeth healthy as long as possible.
When to Visit the Dentist
Don’t wait until you have a toothache to visit the dentist. Our cosmetic dentistry treatments are about more than just having a pretty smile, we want to help you be healthy. We provide several preventive services that could save you aches and expenses down the road. Consistent visits to the dentist are vital to keep not just a healthy smile, but preventing other problems such as tooth decay or cancer. While some individuals may need more dental care than others, everyone should go for a check up at least once a year. A regular dental visit to Guest, Guest and Guest includes a thorough oral exam, an oral cancer screen to spot any unwanted signs early, and a professional cleaning to make you look and feel great.
Your Smile Makeover
When getting a makeover of any kind it’s important to know what you want. Tell us what you don’t like about your smile and what you’d like to see. Before your first visit think about the following:
- What do you like or dislike about the color, size, shape, and spacing of your teeth?
- Are you pleased with how much of your teeth show? Both when smiling and relaxed?
- Do you want teeth that are perfectly aligned and a brilliant white? Or, would you prefer a natural look with slight color, shape and shade variations?
- Would you like more or less or your gums to show?
Brining in pictures is extremely helpful. Smiles you like, don’t like, and pictures of the way your smile used to look. Our cosmetic dentistry treatments can help you get the smile you’ve always wanted!
Learn more about us at our Meet Dr. Guest page. Need more information? Call Guest, Guest & Guest at (423) 247-2151 or send us a message today!